Friday, February 18, 2011

The solution to plain sweaters

In this freezing, cold, gloomy season I find myself buying a lot of long plain sweaters. I'm not sure if it's because it's so gloomy out that I don't have an urge for fancy clothing or whether I'm just cycling back to "basic clothing". But basic doesn't have to be boring, right?

So my latest addiction is long necklaces. They really do wonders to basic clothing. Here's an example of one that I made for my friend. She's not into fancy jewelry so I've kept it simple with the focal point being the main dangling purple pendant, and added some small embellishments on the chain like a pearl, crystal, leaf, heart, and a flower. Perfect for those who don't like big jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...