Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome!

I don't know when I started to enjoy making jewelry. Perhaps since my highschool days when I would make jewelry as birthday gifts for my girlfriends, even for the friend who doesn't wear jewelry. Years later, she told me her jewelry collection is made up of items from only her husband and I.

My jewelry making days subsided as life got busier, but I've now found the time for it again. The truth is, I picked up jewelry making again because what I was finding in the stores were severely overpriced, not to mention, cookie-cutter styles and not always exactly what I wanted. And for those reasons, I decided I will make my own from now on.

As you'll see, my creations range from being simple, everyday styles to more elaborate ones fit for parties. If you are interested in having something made or have any comments, feel free to e-mail me.

Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...