Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back from a hiatus

What would life be like if we had access to a time machine like that from the movie Back to the Future?  I say I would go back and make my life a little more efficient and get more things DONE!  Things always seem to take forever to do and life just seems to sneak by you without notice.  How is it September already?!

So my resolution is to be more efficient, and to catch up on EVERYTHING that I have let slip in the last few months.  Updating this blog is one of them, but up at the top of my to-do list is to find jewelry inspiration / design for my friend C's wedding next spring.  She's always been on top of things so she had asked me a few months ago but since when did I become a procrastinator?  C, if you're reading this, I've been thinking about you and designs all the time, I just haven't translated the "thinking" into "doing". 

I shall be back later today with some card creations, which have been the focus of my crafty side lately...as soon as I upload all the pictures I've taken (oh boy, another hurdle in itself). 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...