Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm back....again!

I can't believe I've let almost 7 months pass without updating this blog.  If you're still visiting my blog, you're a trooper, cuz you probably visit more than I do!  What must I do in order to make sure I stay on track?

Yesterday I sent off a set consisting of necklace, bracelet and earrings to C for her wedding.  She asked me to make it last year and as you can see I am a procrastinator in all areas - even in my hobbies [blush]. 

Without further ado, here is her set:

The bracelet that I love...so much so that I made an extra one!

 By comparison, the necklace is much simpler, because her wedding gown has thick, red halter straps.

And even simpler earrings...(sorry for the poor lighting)

  This is the original version of the necklace.  I like it a lot actually, and I think it'd go well with a strapless dress, but we had to modify it for the halther gown.

Hope you like it, C!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...