Thursday, September 13, 2012

Christmas is Just Around the Corner!

If you're someone who likes to send out Christmas cards, then it's certainly not too late to think about making them!  That way you can nibble at a few a week and have them all done well in advance.  I have to admit I seldom give out Christmas cards (or any cards, for that matter!)  But I'm working on that.  Afterall, it gives me an excuse reason to keep making cards.

Over the next little while I'm going to share some Christmas card ideas.  While many of these were made with the Cricut machine, I'll try to throw in some stamped cards as well, for those of you who prefer something a little less "labour intensive".

Mistletoe and ribbon - but you could easily replace the mistletoe with a stamp or a tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...