Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Team S.T.I.C Meeting

I attended the first Team S.T.I.C's Stampin Up meeting last week and I had a blast.  Honestly, I didn't know what to expect going, and I was worried it would be heavily focussed on the business aspect of Stampin Up.  But you won't know unless you go, right?  Well, we did talk busines, albeit in a relaxed way, and that was quickly followed by some make and takes.  Best of all, I was able to use items that I didn't have.  Oh, did I mention there were raffles too?  I've never won any raffles EVER but last week I won two items, yippee! 

First item I won was the retired 1.25" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Daffodil Delight.  It's something that I've seen on other people's projects and loved.  I couldn't believe I'd have my very own roll!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I won a second item - an a la carte stamp of my CHOICE!  Woohoo!  Can you tell I was in shock (for a second time?)  I debated long and hard between the Two By Two or the Mr. & Mrs. and alas chose the latter.



Make and take projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...