Thursday, July 12, 2012

Aquamarine Meets Moonstone

I generally favour jewelry with more colour, especially since my clothes generally are less colourful.  With this necklace, though, I couldn't resist, because I'm really drawn to the aquamarine stones, as well as the moonstone (translucent white) ones.  My sister tells me it should go well with white dress shirts for work, and though I haven't tried it yet, I'm hoping it'll work with darker clothing as well, for a bit of a contrast.  How do you feel about the silver flower on the left?  I'm still partial to that colour but the only other option I had in my stash at home was clear and I just needed something that stood out.  Maybe I'll change it out down the line but for now I'll leave it.  Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...