Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Very First Class!

On signing up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I went through the motions of setting up a website with them (free for the first two months so sure I'll keep it for two months) and posted some classes on there.  Unexpectedly, someone RSVP'ed for a class (and she comes from a half hour drive away)!  Both shocked and excited, I had to prepare some cards we'd make for my "Birthdays Galore" class.  I had prepared four but B only made two.  I think she's into the more cute and fun cards like myself.  Here are the cards she decided to follow.

This card was made using the Patio Party paper collection, and the Make A Cake stamp set.  I finally got a chance to use my new Fancy Fan embossing folder which I love.  And of course, the Daffodil Yellow ribbon that I won



This card makes use of the Easy Events stamp set and the sentiment is from Petite Pairs.  The colour scheme is kept fairly simple here but I loev the way it turned out.  I coloured in the snail using the ink pads and the Blending Pens.  Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...