Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Cards From My Class

Here are a couple more cards that I had prepared for my "Birthdays Galore" card class that B didn't get to make because we were short on time.

This card features the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin' kit.  These kits are great and really simple to use.  Everything is coordinated for you, and all the shapes you see are adhesive.  No cutting, no guessing.  You can make this card in three minutes!



This one is another more elegant card that uses the "triple stamping" technique with the Reason to Smile stamp set.  I didn't really stamp it three times though, because if I did I would never be able to align the flowers up exactly!  Instead, they were stamped once, with all three layers temporarily fastened to each other.  You might see a hint of green in there too - that's a beautiful swirl from the retired Priceless stamp set.  I "stole" the sentiment from the Easy Events set :)  Oh, if you're loving the colour of the card like me, you'll want to know that it's Calypso Coral, one of the 2011-2013 In Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...